Jump directly to the content of the page

Intranet Uni WH | Doctoral student mobility

Menü schließen

Info for students

at the UW/H

Info for students

at the UW/H

Doctoral student mobility


An internship is possible for all doctoral students enrolled at the UW/H. The ERASMUS+ intern ship must be organized by yourself.

Stays abroad globally

For stays abroad, the internship must be organized by the student him/herself, as well as financial support.

Researching and teaching in the USA

We would like to draw the attention of enrolled UW/H doctoral students to the offer of Fulbright Germany for stays abroad in the USA.