You are here:
Chargeable use of the equipment
The use of the devices is free of charge for all employees, interns and all university members with an appropriate exemption.
The following information is intended for all other users:
To use the devices for printing or copying you need a credit. You can pay in this credit with the credit cards in the cafeterias in the campus building and in the new building.
Use your SmartCard to log on to the revalidator. You can then deposit money in the form of 5,10,20 or 50 Euro bills.
If you only receive the message "Registration failed" when creating your SmartCard, then your card is probably not yet registered with the system. If so, please have a look here: Registration by SmartCard
Your credit is not stored on the card, but similar to a bank account on the system's server. So a loss of the card does not lead to a loss of the credit - nevertheless you should not lose the card if possible ;-)With the credit you can pay print/copy jobs as well as the offers of the cafes.
The cost of printing and copying is identical and is per page:
|Black and white:||DIN A4: 5ct, DIN A3: 10ct|
|Colored:||DIN A4: 50ct, DIN A3: 1 Euro|
Scanning is generally free of charge.
The costs for a pending print job are displayed both in the web interface and on the device.
In the event that a job cannot be completed due to a toner or paper shortage, a paper jam or other technical problems, the following applies:
You will only be charged for the pages that were actually printed: If technical problems occur during printing that result in the incomplete execution of a print job, then the cost of the pages that were not printed will be automatically credited. However, the crediting is typically slightly delayed, i.e. after a few minutes.
The following devices are currently available to them for paid printing/copying:
- Two devices next to the Office of University Services (Nos. 17882, 17883).
- Two devices in the library (No. 17881, 17889)
- One device in the dental clinic (No. 19107, tower 2, registration 2nd floor)
Who helps with problems?
- If you would like to have any remaining credit paid out or if you are experiencing problems with the revaluator, please contact hochschulwerk(at)uni-wh.de or tel. 02302 926840.
- In case of problems with incorrectly billed orders, the transmission of orders via e-mail or web interface or other IT problems, please contact BIT-Support(at)uni-wh.de.