You are here:
The PROMOS Scholarship Program 2022 at UW/H
What is supported?
- Study visits in the calendar year 2022 usually at non-European universities with a duration of 1 -6 months
- Internships abroad in the calendar year 2022 in non-European countries with a duration of 6 weeks to a maximum of 6 months.
Call for applications
You can apply for planned stays abroad worldwide.
- Enrollment at the UW/H
- German or international degree-seeking student at the UW/H
- Very good academic performance
- Purpose of the planned stay for the further course of studies
Witten/Herdecke University offers a call for applications for 2021.
Complete applications (sh below, Downloads)
please send until
June 24, 2022
to: Ms. Dagmar Koch, International Office, Alfred-Herrhausen-Str. 50, 58455 Witten.
Retroactive funding for stays abroad in 2022 is possible.
Each faculty is represented by one scientist in the selection committee.
After reviewing the application documents received, the selection committee will make a decision on the basis of the files at the beginning of July 2021.
The announcement of the scholarship award is scheduled for
July 11, 2022
- Please see the PowerPoint presentation for additional notes.