You are here:
Social Welfare Committee
- Repayment during studies: 0 % interest
- Repayment after exmatriculation: 3 % interest
- Special repayment possible at any time
- Temporary suspension of instalments possible (by individual agreement)
- Repayment model can be individually adapted
- Supervision by a student member of our committee as your contact person
We will be happy to talk to you in pairs to discuss everything else without obligation.
To save us and you time, you can also send us the completed application form when you contact us. This makes communication easier for us and we can respond better to your needs.
- Organisation of counselling opportunities for students at Witten/Herdecke University who find themselves in personal problem situations and need support or help.
- Awarding loans to students who find themselves in financial straits.
- All students of the UW/H who are in a financial emergency and are not sufficiently supported by any other body (e.g. BAföG).
- If you find yourself in a financial emergency at any time during your studies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- from the social contributions we students pay each semester
- from repayments of previous loans
- from donations from third parties
IBAN: DE 44 4525 0035 0000 7025 14