You are here:
Outlook Web App (OWA)
Outlook Web Access gives you the ability to access your UWH email box from any browser. To do this, use the address:
Some notes on use:
- Use the same credentials to log in to Outlook Web Access as you use to log in to Windows/Intranet/WLAN(UW/H password information).
- If your password has expired, you can change it via Outlook Web Access. To do this, log in to Outlook Web Access with the old password.
- When you write a new mail, normally there is no line for entering Bcc addresses (blind copy). But you can activate it by clicking on the menu icon (three dots next to each other) -> "Show Bcc".
- By clicking on "To", "Cc" or "Bcc" you get access to the global address book of UWH, from which you can select the addresses of all fellow students and employees.
- On the top right you will find the different workspaces "E-mail", "Calendar", "Contacts", etc. In the "Contacts" area you can also create your own distribution lists. Please note that the recipients of a mail that you address to such a private distribution list or also one selected from the global address book can see all addresses of this list. If you want to avoid this, please send the mail to yourself and put the distribution list in the Bcc field.
- If you have activated the Email workspace, you will find the menu item "Options" via the gear icon in the upper right corner, behind which various useful features are hidden, e.g. the possibility to define a signature that will be attached to every outgoing mail, an out of office assistant that lets the system automatically reply to incoming mails if you are "offline" for a certain time and also another possibility to change your password.
- You can also set your profile picture in OWA. You can find more details about it here.