The Chair of Didactics and Educational Research in Health Care, the AG Digital Planetary Health and Health for Future are organizing the online lecture series "Digital Medicine goes Planetary Health" in the winter semester 2022/23 at the University of Witten/Herdecke (UW/H) in cooperation with the Department of General Medicine at the Ruhr University Bochum.
The event will take place weekly online from 20.10.2022 on Thursdays from 17:30 to 19:00 (winter break 29.12. + 05.01). The lecture series takes place in the Studium fundamentale, so that students from all study programs can participate. In addition, the event is open to all interested parties.
- Welcome and introduction
- Digitalization and Sustainability (Felix Sühlmann-Faul, CO:DINA)
- Concepts and connection
- Raw materials (global south) with positive examples
- WWF study > from this book the blind spot digitization, sustainability and global health (Ralf Weigel, UW/H)
- Global (child) health (debates and controversy - justice aspect)
- Educational Equity
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Please register to attend the event using the link below. You will receive login information below for the Zoom Room, which can be used for any of the events during the semester.