Dear university members,
for some time now, we, the (deputy) officers for equality and diversity, have been there for you and your concerns in all matters relating to diversity, equal opportunities and discrimination sensitivity.
At this point, we would like to introduce ourselves once again.
In the section below, you will find more detailed descriptions of who we are and what our particular concerns are.
But first, we would like to invite everyone to participate in our survey:https://limesurvey.uni-wh.de/index.php/283342?lang=de.
It will take about 10-15 minutes to answer, and it is primarily about how the existing offerings at UW/H on the topics of equality and diversity are perceived, what your wishes and needs are, and how discrimination is experienced at UW/H, if any.
Your feedback is very important and helpful for us to tailor the university's offerings even better to existing needs. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants very much!
Finally, as promised above, some brief information about us - we are always happy to receive suggestions from and discussions with you! We are also available for individual consultations. So please feel free to contact us directly at any time, or also at our central mail address(gleichstellungsbeauftragte(at)uni-wh.de).
Lotta Köhlken (Student Representative)
- Studied human medicine, trained health and nursing assistant
- Active in the university initiatives Feminist Group and Art in the New Building
- I would like to have an open ear for your ideas, wishes and concerns. If you experience or observe discriminatory behavior, you can contact me.
- Office hours: Thursday 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the office FEZ D.246, please contact me in advance at lotta.koehlken(at)uni-wh.de.
Dr. Svenja Hartwig (deputy research assistant), pronoun: sie/ihr
- Research assistant at WittenLab, previously working and doing a doctorate (psychology) at TU Dortmund and FernUniversität Hagen
- Teaching on various topics at the interface of psychology and sustainability as well as diversity in the Studium fundamentale.
- My special concerns are non-discrimination and representation of diverse identities & life models in teaching as well as promotion of young researchers, especially FLINTA*.
- Office hours: Thursday 10-11am, feel free to register in advance at svenja.hartwig(at)uni-wh.de
Dr. Sigrun Caspary (Representative for Equality and Diversity)
- Representative for Equality and Diversity, according to the Basic Regulations (§§ 44) for all concerns of women, minorities and potentially disadvantaged groups who are members or affiliates of the University
- Advisory member in appointment committees and in other university committees
- Special concern is the striving for permanent improvements of the structures with regard to equal opportunities, freedom from discrimination and family friendliness in common learning, teaching and working
- Research associate at the Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU), Faculty of Business and Society at Witten/Herdecke University
- Formerly, among others, International Office & Institute for Comparative Cultural Economic Research of the former Faculty of Economics (UWH), teaching among others on intercultural topics, also in the area of Studium Fundamentale
- Office hours: Tuesdays 10:00-12:00 and Thursdays 12:00-14:00 or by appointment, please contact sigrun.caspary(at)uni-wh.de in advance.
- Office in the attic of the FEZ behind the small hall, FEZ-D.246,
- Phone: +49(0) 2302-926520
The team for equality and diversity